FORMS and INSTRUCTIONS
Below is some information that will be beneficial for your first and future visits.
Please complete to the best of your ability and if you have any questions we will be glad to assist you.
Preparing for your visit:
1. Please be sure to bring your DRIVERS LICENSE and INSURANCE card!
2. Please arrive approximately 15 min before your appointment time in order to fill out your paperwork. You may also upload the paperwork from the link above and either fax it in or bring it with you on your first visit.
3. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for your evaluation and all future visits.
4. Your evaluation will last approximately one hour and your visits will be 1-1.5 hours depending on your plan of care. However, if you are in need of a shorter visit, please let our therapists know and we will be glad to accommodate your needs.
Preparing for aquatic therapy:
1. Bring comfortable clothing to wear in the pool. You may wear a bathing suit or a t-shirt and shorts depending on your preference. You may also want to wear water shoes or footwear with a non-slip bottom as our pool has a concrete bottom.
2. Please bring your own towel and anything that you may need following your session (blow dryer, shampoo, dry clothing). Our changing room does have a shower if needed.
3. Do not be afraid! The pool depth is 4.5 feet and we have hand rails getting into the pool. Also, the temperature is generally around 90 degrees.
We look forward to serving you as your
PREMIER Physical Therapy!